Monday 21 October
Powered by Ajaxy
Jun 8, 2019 @ 11:43

Blogger accidentally poisons self after making smoothie

Blogger Kryz Uy recently took to Instagram to warn her followers about the dangers of using raw, unwashed veggies for their smoothies after she admitted to accidentally poisoning herself after making her own drink.

According to the blogger, she started feeling unwell after drinking the smoothie she made before dinner and was vomiting all through the night. The morning after, she downed the remainder of her drink only to feel worse and vomit every hour.

Kryz Uy said that she has learned her lesson after realizing that she must not have washed her veggies very well. She said that as a newbie in the kitchen, she hopes to warn other fellow newbies to be mindful of washing vegetables since they are usually laden with pesticides and can be harmful to one’s health if not cleaned properly. (ANGEL ONG)

View this post on Instagram

Yesterday, i was feeling all sorts of terrible. I drank half of a smoothie I made before dinner and then woke up every hour in the middle of the night because my stomach was so painful. In the morning, I finished the rest of my smoothie only to puke it all out hour after hour. Turns out I poisoned myself with my own smoothie! I’m feeling so much better now (special thanks to hubs, my mom and my sisters for the emotional and digestive support) but thought I should warn you guys about this too. Raw veggies are apparently filled with dangerous pesticides! I’m a newbie in the kitchen so I gather I mustn’t have washed mine very well. Taking this as a lesson, and hopefully you will too! Save yourself and mind what you eat! 🥬

A post shared by Kryz (@kryzzzie) on



 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2019 Food Evolution - foodevolution.com.ph. TechCellar.com